Roots and Wings (Plumtree School Motto)
At Plumtree, we strive to be:
Resilient Original Outstanding Thoughtful Supportive
We aim to provide a challenging and supportive environment where every child is valued as an individual and can reach their full potential
At Plumtree School we support and challenge children as they develop through the following objectives:
- To create for all children a secure and loving environment in which they learn.
- To recognise each child as an individual and identify their specific needs to give them every opportunity to fulfil their potential.
- To foster in all children social, moral and Christian values and to develop an awareness and understanding of other faiths in our multicultural world.
- To stimulate in all children an awareness and understanding of the world in which we live.
- To develop in all children effective reading, writing and communication skills.
- To develop in all children an ability to approach mathematical concepts with confidence and understanding.
- To provide all children with a range of ICT opportunities to develop their skills within the curriculum.
- To provide all children with a broad and stimulating curriculum relevant to the world around them